Trampoline Parts and Supply Return Policy
By purchasing from Trampoline Parts and Supply you agree to the terms and conditions stated herin.
Merchandise Returns for Refund/Credit
If you need to return an item, you must receive an RMA number. To receive an RMA number please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase. Our customer service department will send you the RMA number and return instructions with the address to our warehouse. Please DO NOT send returns back to our P.O. Box address.
- All returns will be inspected upon receipt.
- All returns must be returned in non-damaged packaging (preferably unopened) and be in resalable condition, containing all original contents (instruction manuals, warranty cards, tags, spare parts, accessories etc.). Otherwise, an additional fee will be assessed.
- All returns due to customer choice or error are subject to a 20% or $25 restocking fee, whichever is greater.
- Original shipping cost for an order is non-refundable.
- All returns must be received at the correct location. Items sent anywhere but the designated return facility will be subject to third party restocking fees.
- Items with "free shipping" will be refunded the item cost, minus standard shipping costs, and any applicable restocking fees will be deducted, based on the remaining value.
- All freight charges for all non-defective returns will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned packages must have a tracking number. Trampoline Parts and Supply claims no responsibility for missing shipments.
- Refunds will not be given for merchandise that has been excessively used or shows any signs of abuse cannot be returned for refund. (Returned merchandise that is damaged, dirty (grass stains, dog hair, etc.) will not be eligible for refund. The item will be held for a maximum of 30 days. During this period the customer will be asked to retrieve the item. If the customer fails to retrieve the item after 30 days the item will be discarded.)
Defective or Damaged Product on Arrival
If your product is missing a part or a part is defective, we will replace that part. Please contact us at email@example.com with the details of your issue and digital images of damaged item(s). Visual defects need to be reported as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from delivery. Functional defects must be reported within 30 days or if your product has a manufacturer warranty, before the warranty coverage date lapses. Eligible orders will be repaired or replaced as necessary. Item specific delays may apply. Please note: Replacement products will be shipped to you via UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS ground.
Damaged in Transit
If your product was damaged during shipping please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with digital images of damaged packaging and item(s), and we will assist in furnishing replacement(s). Discarding shipping materials or box contents, prior to replacement approval, waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Trampolines are very heavy and Fedex/UPS/DHL/USPS do their best to get the package to you with limited damage to the box. We appreciate your patience.Please note: Replacement products will be shipped to you UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS ground
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. Should you notice any manufacturer defects, please email email@example.com with digital images, and we will assist you in submitting a warranty claim and furnishing you with a replacement if your claim is approved. By ordering from Trampoline Parts and Supply, you agree that you may have to work directly with the manufacturer of your product. Warranty coverage is “replacement only” unless an upgrade is approved by an authorized manufacturer representative beforehand. No refunds will be issued for parts beyond the refund period regardless of warranty eligibility. Eligible orders will be repaired or replaced as necessary. Item specific delays may apply. Please note: Replacement products will be shipped to you UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS ground.
Please be aware that manufacturer warranties do not extend to any product or damage to a product caused by or attributable to:
- Weather related damage (This includes, but is not limited to damaged caused by heat, sun, rain, snow, or wind)
- Shipping or freight damage
- Abuse, improper or abnormal use
- Damage caused by repair that was not provided by the manufacturer
- Damage of products used for commercial or rental purpose are not covered under warranty
Recommendations to prevent premature damage on your products:
- Please read your instruction manual and follow any and all recommendations for proper use.
- We recommend ordering a trampoline cover if your trampoline is exposed to high temperatures, direct sunlight, and/or if you live in a high altitude area. Placing your trampoline in a shaded area is preferable. Exposure to sun and/or heat in these areas will cause your products materials to prematurely damage. Purchasing higher quality, placing your trampoline in the shade and covering your trampoline with help delay damage do to sun/heat exposure.
- We also recommend that in periods/seasons when your trampoline is not in use that you remove and store the jumping mat, springs, and enclosure net.
- If you live in an area that experiences high winds, we recommend ordering an anchor kit to secure your trampoline to the ground. During severe winds we strongly encourage removing the trampoline jumping mat.
Received Wrong Item
In the rare occasion, you are shipped the wrong item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description and the following digital images:
- The item that you received.
- The item code on the box (not the shipping label).
- The item code on the white tag that is sewn onto the item you received (not the warning label).
- If there is no tag sewn onto the item, then send a digital image of the item codes that are on the box.
a wrong item was indeed sent to you, we will send you a return shipping label and send you a replacement.
Order Cancellation Prior to Shipping
Should you decide to cancel part or all of your order, please email email@example.com . If the order hasn't been shipped, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund without penalty. If your order has shipped, you will need to follow the returns process.
At this time, our ordering system is not set up to do exchanges.
You will need to follow the returns procedure and make a new order for the correct item(s) you would like to order. If you need assistance with your order, please contact our sales department at 1-888-735-5977.
Once a return has been delivered with tracking verification, refunds will be processed by the returns department within 5 business days. This allows time for inspection. All returns due to customer choice or error are subject to a 20% or $25 restocking fee, whichever is greater. The restocking fee covers any supplier fees, inspections, repackaging, some of the actual shipping cost, and/or minor cleaning that needs to be done in order to return the product to “like-new” condition. Original shipping cost for returns due to customer choice or error is non-refundable. Returns that were originally shipped with “free-shipping” will be refunded the item cost, minus standard shipping costs, and any applicable restocking fees will be deducted, based on the remaining value.
Refunds will not be given for merchandise that has been excessively used or shows any signs of abuse cannot be returned for refund. (Returned merchandise that is damaged, dirty (grass stains, dog hair, etc.) will not be eligible for refund. The item will be held for a maximum of 30 days. During this period the customer will be asked to retrieve the item. If the customer fails to retrieve the item after 30 days the item will be discarded.)
Eligible refunds will be credited in the same manner the original order was placed. Refunds being issued to expired credit cards will be issued by PayPal or as a company check via certified mail.