Terms and Conditions
Trampoline Parts and Supply Terms and Conditions
By placing an order you agree to pay the price applicable for the product at of the time you submit your order, the delivery fees for the delivery service you select, and any applicable taxes. Trampoline Parts and Supply will automatically bill your credit card or PayPal account submitted as part of the order process for such amounts, and you hereby authorize us to do so.
All customers are required to provide a valid phone number and email address. Immediately after placing the order, you will receive an email verifying your order, if the information is incomplete or incorrect you must notify the customer service immediately. Individual orders may be subject to additional verification before they can be shipped, this verification process is conducted by a third party, and takes between 1 and 24 hours.
At this time, Trampoline Parts and Supply ships to locations within the continental United States. We do not currently ship international, nor to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, P.O. Boxes, or FPO/APO addresses.
We will be offering shipping to other areas soon.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping and we will ship your order via any of the major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. At this time we are unable to provide you with the option to specify your carrier of choice. However, some of our products are not suitable to be delivered via standard ground shipping and will need to be delivered by freight truck delivery.
- All orders are subject to approval.
- Orders with multiple items may ship from separate locations through multiple carriers
- "Multiple Package" refers to orders with more than one item that cannot be included in one package, or a single item that is shipped in multiple packages because of size/weight constraints.
- If an order includes an in-stock item and an out-of-stock item, we may ship the in-stock item immediately and backorder the out-of-stock item.
- Please allow 7-15 days for delivery.
Items may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. weather, sales volume, staffing, available inventory) and in these cases a representative may see fit, but is not required, to issue a credit based on the individual order circumstances. We are not responsible for UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS and other carrier delays.
Items with free shipping are clearly marked. If you order a "free shipping" item and a regular item you will only be charged shipping for the regular item.
Not currently available.
Customers wishing to refuse a shipment for any reason other than damaged packaging are automatically subject to the full restocking fee plus a $10 refusal fee per package. Refused shipments may also be subject to additional fees issued by the carrier. Customers who refuse shipments due to damaged packaging must notify us immediately.
Freight Truck Shipping
Freight truck shipping is for the delivery of oversized products. Deliveries of oversized items take 1-4 weeks from the time it leaves our warehouse. Freight deliveries will be scheduled on Monday - Friday by the carrier. Customers will be required to provide a valid phone number to schedule a delivery appointment. If you delay delivery by 3 or more days you may be charged a daily storage fee.
Always notify the carrier of any circumstances that could affect your delivery, such as a very narrow driveway, a dead-end street or a ferry for islands, etc. (fees may apply). Include any information that will make the delivery easier for the driver and for you by informing the carrier of any special delivery instructions such as if the driver needs to park in a particular place, deliver to the side of your home, garage entrance or another area, etc. Freight delivery drivers will only unload the product at street curb/shoulder because they can't drive in or back out of a driveway. It is the customers responsibility to carry the product to the back of the home, the garage or closer to the home. If you engage the help of the truck driver to carry these items to any place other than the tailgate of the freight truck, the driver will send you a bill. If the truck company sends us the bill, this will have to be charged to you. We apologize for this inconvenience. We recommend you have two strong people to meet the driver if you want the items moved. A driver/truck company may charge as little as $35.00 to as much as $50.00 to carry the products. If you do pay the driver in cash or check, PLEASE NOTE that you paid it on both yours and driver’s delivery ticket.
These carriers typically do not call to schedule the delivery time or date.
Drivers in most cases can pull into your driveway but will only be responsible for unloading the item off the truck. They do not have permission to enter a home, backyard, or garage. If you need the product moved elsewhere, please have two strong people to relocate the items.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, and MISSING PRODUCTS for Freight
At the time of delivery, the carrier will provide you with a Bill of Lading and/or Delivery Receipt. Please thoroughly inspect your shipment at the time of delivery and before you sign for the shipment. Do not wait to inspect the item.
Items rarely get damaged in shipping, the packaging usually protects the products well; however, in the event that damage does occur, all damage, defects, and/or missing parcels MUST to be noted on all copies of the BOL and Delivery Receipt in order for us to be able to file a claim with the carrier and to assist you with a return, replacement or replacement parts. In addition, we must to be notified within 1 business day of all damages, defects or missing pieces. After 1 business day, you may be financially responsible for any replacement part(s). Notify our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you find that your order is damaged or missing items.
Merchandise Returns for Refund/Credit
If you need to return an item, you must receive an RMA number. To receive an RMA number please email email@example.com within 30 days of purchase. Our customer service department will send you the RMA number and return instructions with the address to our warehouse. Please DO NOT send returns back to our P.O. Box address.
- All returns will be inspected upon receipt.
- All returns must be returned in non-damaged packaging (preferably unopened) and be in resalable condition, containing all original contents (instruction manuals, warranty cards, tags, spare parts, accessories etc.). Otherwise, an additional restocking fee will be assessed.
- All returns due to customer choice or error are subject to a 20% or $25 restocking fee, whichever is greater.
- Original shipping cost for an order is non-refundable.
- All returns must be received by the correct location, items sent anywhere but the designated return facility will be subject to third party restocking fees.
- Items with "free shipping" will be refunded the item cost, minus standard shipping costs, and any applicable restocking fees will be deducted, based on the remaining value.
- All freight charges for all non-defective returns will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned packages must have a tracking number. TrampolinePartsandSupply.com claims no responsibility for missing shipments.
- Refunds will not be given for merchandise that has been excessively used or shows any signs of abuse cannot be returned for refund. (Returned merchandise that is damaged, dirty (grass stains, dog hair, etc.) will not be eligible for refund. The item will be held for a maximum of 30 days. During this period the customer will be asked to retrieve the item. If the customer fails to retrieve the item after 30 days the item will be discarded.)
Received Wrong Item
In the rare occasion, you are shipped the wrong item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description and the following digital images:
- The item that you received.
- The item code on the box (not the shipping label).
- The item code on the white tag that is sewn onto the item you received. (not the warning label)
- If there is no tag sewn onto the item, then send a digital image of the item codes that are on the box.
If a wrong item was indeed sent to you, we will send you a return shipping label and send you a replacement.
Order Cancellation Prior to Shipping
Should you decide to cancel part or all of your order, please email email@example.com. If the order hasn't been shipped, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund without penalty. If your order has shipped, you will need to follow the returns process.
At this time, our ordering system is not set up to do exchanges.
You will need to follow the returns procedure and make a new order for the correct item(s) you would like to order. If you need assistance with your order, please contact our sales department at 1-888-735-5977.
Defective or Damaged Product on Arrival
If your product is missing a part or a part is defective, we will replace that part. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your issue and digital images of damaged item(s). Visual defects need to be reported as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from delivery. Functional defects must be reported within 30 days or if your product has a manufacturer warranty, before the warranty coverage date lapses. Eligible orders will be repaired or replaced as necessary. Item specific delays may apply. Please note: Replacement products will be shipped to you UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS ground. If you would like to have your part shipped express, there will be an extra charge for that service.
Damaged Product in Transit
If your product was damaged during shipping please notify us immediately at email@example.com with digital images of damaged packaging and item(s), and we will assist in furnishing replacement(s). Discarding shipping materials or box contents, prior to replacement approval, waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Trampolines are very heavy and Fedex/UPS/DHL/USPS do their best to get the package to you with limited damage to the box. We appreciate your patience.
Please note: Replacement products will be shipped to you UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS ground. If you would like to have your part shipped express, there will be an extra charge for that service.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. Should you notice any manufacturer defects, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with digital images, and we will assist you in submitting a warranty claim and furnishing you with a replacement if your claim is approved. By ordering from TrampolinePartsandSupply.com, you agree that you may have to work directly with the manufacturer of your product. Warranty coverage is “replacement only” unless an upgrade is approved by an authorized manufacturer representative beforehand. No refunds will be issued for parts beyond the refund period regardless of warranty eligibility. Eligible orders will be repaired or replaced as necessary. Item specific delays may apply. Please note: Replacement products will be shipped to you UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS ground. If you would like to have your part shipped express, there will be an extra charge for that service.
Please be aware that manufacturer warranties do not extend to any product or damage to a product caused by or attributable to:
- Weather related damage (This includes, but is not limited to damaged caused by heat, sun, rain, snow, or wind)
- Shipping or freight damage
- Abuse, improper or abnormal use
- Damage caused by repair that was not provided by the manufacturer
- Damage of products used for commercial or rental purpose are not covered under warranty
Once a return has been delivered with tracking verification, refunds will be processed by the returns department within 5 business days. This allows time for inspection. All returns due to customer choice or error are subject to a 20% or $25 restocking fee, whichever is greater. The restocking fee covers any supplier fees, inspections, repackaging, and/or minor cleaning that needs to be done in order to return the product to “like-new” condition. Original shipping cost for returns due to customer choice or error is non-refundable. Return that were originally shipped with “free-shipping” will be refunded the item cost, minus standard shipping costs, and any applicable restocking fees will be deducted, based on the remaining value.
Refunds will not be given for merchandise that has been excessively used or shows any signs of abuse cannot be returned for refund. (Returned merchandise that is damaged, dirty (grass stains, dog hair, etc.) will not be eligible for refund. The item will be held for a maximum of 30 days. During this period the customer will be asked to retrieve the item. If the customer fails to retrieve the item after 30 days the item will be discarded.)
Eligible refunds will be credited in the same manner the original order was placed. Refunds being issued to expired credit cards will be issued by PayPal or as a company check via certified mail.
Product Life Expectancy
"Product life expectancy" refers to the posted expected life of any particular item. The expected life is a time period provided by the manufacturer, it is based on an expected usage level. The life expectancy is not a guarantee of any kind, but a reference used in determining which product will best serve your needs
Recommendations to prevent premature damage on your products:
- Please read your instruction manual and follow any and all recommendations for proper use.
- We recommend ordering a trampoline cover if your trampoline is exposed to high temperatures, direct sunlight, and/or if you live in a high altitude area. Placing your trampoline in a shaded area is preferable. Exposure to sun and/or heat in these areas will cause your products materials to prematurely damage. Purchasing higher quality, placing your trampoline in the shade and covering your trampoline with help delay damage do to sun/heat exposure.
- We also recommend that in periods/seasons when your trampoline is not in use that you remove and store the jumping mat, springs, and enclosure net.
- If you live in an area that experiences high winds, we recommend ordering an anchor kit to secure your trampoline to the ground. During severe winds we strongly encourage removing the trampoline jumping mat.
Publications and Promotions
Promotions offered through any source other than trampolinepartsandsupply.com, trampolineparts.com or the official email newsletter cannot be honored.
Sales prices are only good for the time they are published on trampolinepartsandsupply.com
If you find inaccurate information on our website we ask that you report the inaccuracies to our service department at email@example.com