The Skywalker Trampolines 8'x14' Rectangle Trampoline is family fun for everyone. The rectangle shape with its long straight sides is great for competitive jumpers, aspiring gymnasts as well as family fun for everyone. A rectangle trampoline, by design, will give the highest lift versus the round trampolines. This is due to the springs working at different rates giving the jumper more control over their height and landing. Trampoline and enclosure frame new interlock using T-sockets, adding strength at each frame joint. The T-sockets prevent the frame from twisting and increases stability. The stay-put safety enclosure net interconnects to the trampoline using a patented button-hole feature attaching the enclosure netting to the jump mat at each v-ring eliminating gaps between the jumping mat and net.
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant galvanized steel frame
- Legs are made of 12 gauge galvanized steel wall thickness
- 4 U-shaped legs for added stability
- Jumping mat is made of heavy-duty, UV protected polypropylene
- 84 large coil springs for a superior soft bounce
- Extra-wide, UV-protected, vinyl safety pads cover the frame and springs
- Easy, quick assembly
- Recommended for ages 6 and above
- Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards with a 200 lb. weight capacity
- Assembled dimensions: 14 Ft x 8 Ft x 9 Ft.
Please be sure to read the Trampoline Parts and Supply shipping disclosure related to complete trampoline purchases which can be found here
|Manufacturer's Part Number||STRC1400|
|Frame Size||8ft x 14ft|